AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

— les messages de ton vdd

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
Chicago
compte pnj

Chicago

- this is me› messages : 100 › inscription : 06/04/2020
- more about me

— les messages de ton vdd Empty
MessageSujet: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyLun 20 Avr - 14:48

je n'ai (toujours) pas de vdd
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Moïra Coghlan
administrateur

Moïra Coghlan

- this is me› messages : 278 › inscription : 24/04/2020
› pseudo : vespertine, nawal
› âge : thirty-two (13.06); she really doesn't care much for her age apart from when her brothers remind her of their self-proclaimed maturity over her.
› status : single, absolutely not ready to mingle. likes to drive people away by showing off her gun or gang tattoos.
› address : west side, apartment #2430
› affiliation : she's been in a gang her whole life, it's only natural that she was drawn to the white amazones once she got to chicago.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: open – fitz / aengus / morgan / edmond / tc / (olivia)
› guilty pleasures: movies (especially drive), documentaries, cats, tattoos, spend time with her brothers even though they make her crazy
› color code: #669999

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyVen 24 Avr - 20:37

Avalon Chambers
administrateur

Avalon Chambers

- this is me› messages : 307 › inscription : 25/04/2020
› pseudo : manon
› âge : soon-to-be twenty eight, can't wait to discover another decade even if it doesn't mean anything, really (09/06)
› status : engaged but it's not that simple. she never trully liked him but she's afraid of being alone at the end of the day. she can't have the one she wants, the one that makes her heart aches so she chose the first one who came. it's not fair to him but rules stand and they're not fair for her (or them).
› address : some beautiful flat she's supposed to be sharing with a wonderful flatmate she seems to be avoiding (not on purpose, though) in north side (#21)
› affiliation : none
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: off/ aengus - morgan - olivia - oisín - serena
› guilty pleasures: drama series, video games, motorcycles, old cars, military
› color code: #A44054

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptySam 2 Mai - 19:05

Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- this is me› messages : 427 › inscription : 02/05/2020
› pseudo : cécile (murdock)
› âge : twenty-five
› status : tequilaaaa (falling in the wrong direction, blinded by his eyes)
› address : a flat in the north side she shares with a flatmate she barely sees (avalon)
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: OFF/ aengus, frankie, avalon, jo, isabela, victoria, eugenia, holden, (moïra, havva, edmond)
› guilty pleasures: pressed flowers, red wine, night walks, secondhand books, nachos
› color code: #cc9966

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyDim 3 Mai - 23:24

Moïra Coghlan
administrateur

Moïra Coghlan

› âge : thirty-two (13.06); she really doesn't care much for her age apart from when her brothers remind her of their self-proclaimed maturity over her.
› status : single, absolutely not ready to mingle. likes to drive people away by showing off her gun or gang tattoos.
› affiliation : she's been in a gang her whole life, it's only natural that she was drawn to the white amazones once she got to chicago.
- more about me
- more about me
› guilty pleasures: movies (especially drive), documentaries, cats, tattoos, spend time with her brothers even though they make her crazy

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyMar 5 Mai - 11:14

Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

› address : a flat in the north side she shares with a flatmate she barely sees (avalon)
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: OFF/ aengus, frankie, avalon, jo, isabela, victoria, eugenia, holden, (moïra, havva, edmond)
› guilty pleasures: pressed flowers, red wine, night walks, secondhand books, nachos

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyMar 5 Mai - 13:20

(brooklyn) 99 lol
Aengus Coghlan
breathe in and out

Aengus Coghlan

- this is me› messages : 218 › inscription : 01/05/2020
› pseudo : marling.
› âge : thirty-three.
› status : the delicious taste of a bad idea.
› address : #2104 west side.
› affiliation : white amazones.
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyMar 5 Mai - 13:29

trente-huit.
Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyMer 6 Mai - 13:08

Moïra Coghlan
administrateur

Moïra Coghlan

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptySam 9 Mai - 16:41

Aengus Coghlan
breathe in and out

Aengus Coghlan

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptySam 9 Mai - 17:14

124 baby — les messages de ton vdd 157055546
Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptySam 9 Mai - 23:06

Isabela Suarez
breathe in and out

Isabela Suarez

- this is me› messages : 33 › inscription : 09/05/2020
› pseudo : spf
› âge : vingt six ans, elle est née à Monterrey au Mexique.
› status : célibataire, elle a connu quelques garçons depuis son arrivée à Chicago mais rien de sérieux
› address : 777 downtown
› affiliation : son père est à la tête des nuestra sociedad cubana, son frère est dans le gang mais ça elle l'ignore
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay:
› guilty pleasures:
› color code: ff6666

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyDim 10 Mai - 10:08

Aengus Coghlan
breathe in and out

Aengus Coghlan

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyLun 11 Mai - 12:39

19 — les messages de ton vdd 2057287065
Avalon Chambers
administrateur

Avalon Chambers

› âge : soon-to-be twenty eight, can't wait to discover another decade even if it doesn't mean anything, really (09/06)
› status : engaged but it's not that simple. she never trully liked him but she's afraid of being alone at the end of the day. she can't have the one she wants, the one that makes her heart aches so she chose the first one who came. it's not fair to him but rules stand and they're not fair for her (or them).
› address : some beautiful flat she's supposed to be sharing with a wonderful flatmate she seems to be avoiding (not on purpose, though) in north side (#21)
- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyLun 11 Mai - 18:31

Eugenia Lopez
breathe in and out

Eugenia Lopez

- this is me› messages : 117 › inscription : 04/05/2020
› pseudo : marianne, doom days.
› âge : vingt-cinq ans.
› status : insaisissable, à vendre des mirages sur scène. elle n'appartient à rien ni personne, et pourtant son existence n'est pas sienne.
› address : un minuscule appartement partagé avec une autre fille du club.
› affiliation : aliénée de sa famille, qui fait partie de la nsc.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: full full. (spencer ; olivia ; jo ; kostya ; fitz ; sadie)
› guilty pleasures:
› color code: #olive

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyMar 12 Mai - 2:08

Kostya Sjöström
breathe in and out

Kostya Sjöström

- this is me› messages : 126 › inscription : 25/04/2020
› âge : thirty seven regrets.
› status : single, stuck with an ex he never loved for a daughter he barely knows. yet, he loves the kid like crazy.
› address : #2618, a small house on the south side. he'd do way worse on his own but needed a (relatively) nice place for jude's visits.
› affiliation : street people, he really needed the money when he got out of jail and it kinda got out of hand.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: open — jo / serena / eugenia / jayson / (warren, julia, matthéo)
› guilty pleasures: jude, everything with his baby, even playing with dolls / swear in swedish / drive, especially on a motorcyle / repair stuff / boxe / watch sports when sweden's playing
› color code: #C52929

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyMar 12 Mai - 19:32

Ryder Lynch
breathe in and out

Ryder Lynch

- this is me› messages : 92 › inscription : 11/05/2020
› pseudo : cépoil again (murdock)
› âge : forty-one
› status : just sent myself a 'goodnight' text (single, obv)
› address : #2431, south side
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: (off) victoria, serena, warren, eugenia, (julia)
› guilty pleasures: fruit cocktails, dogs running to him, pretty woman (the movie)

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyMer 13 Mai - 0:37

Kostya Sjöström
breathe in and out

Kostya Sjöström

- this is me› messages : 126 › inscription : 25/04/2020
› âge : thirty seven regrets.
› status : single, stuck with an ex he never loved for a daughter he barely knows. yet, he loves the kid like crazy.
› address : #2618, a small house on the south side. he'd do way worse on his own but needed a (relatively) nice place for jude's visits.
› affiliation : street people, he really needed the money when he got out of jail and it kinda got out of hand.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: open — jo / serena / eugenia / jayson / (warren, julia, matthéo)
› guilty pleasures: jude, everything with his baby, even playing with dolls / swear in swedish / drive, especially on a motorcyle / repair stuff / boxe / watch sports when sweden's playing
› color code: #C52929

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyMer 13 Mai - 17:24

Avalon Chambers
administrateur

Avalon Chambers

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyJeu 14 Mai - 0:10

Eugenia Lopez
breathe in and out

Eugenia Lopez

- this is me› messages : 117 › inscription : 04/05/2020
› pseudo : marianne, doom days.
› âge : vingt-cinq ans.
› status : insaisissable, à vendre des mirages sur scène. elle n'appartient à rien ni personne, et pourtant son existence n'est pas sienne.
› address : un minuscule appartement partagé avec une autre fille du club.
› affiliation : aliénée de sa famille, qui fait partie de la nsc.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: full full. (spencer ; olivia ; jo ; kostya ; fitz ; sadie)
› guilty pleasures:
› color code: #olive

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyJeu 14 Mai - 2:28

Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyJeu 14 Mai - 19:20

Avalon Chambers
administrateur

Avalon Chambers

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyVen 15 Mai - 20:54

Ryder Lynch
breathe in and out

Ryder Lynch

- this is me› messages : 92 › inscription : 11/05/2020
› pseudo : cépoil again (murdock)
› âge : forty-one
› status : just sent myself a 'goodnight' text (single, obv)
› address : #2431, south side
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: (off) victoria, serena, warren, eugenia, (julia)
› guilty pleasures: fruit cocktails, dogs running to him, pretty woman (the movie)

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyDim 17 Mai - 11:30

Serena Hill
breathe in and out

Serena Hill

- this is me› messages : 81 › inscription : 11/05/2020
› pseudo : malibu
› âge : 32 years old, will pretend to be 30
› status : single, let's not forget that men are the worst
› address : on the west side of town, number 456, small flat where the magic happens
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: indisponible 4/4 : kostya, ryder, avalon, matthéo
› guilty pleasures: Jimmy Choo shoes and any expensive matching bag, chocolate and lots of chocolate, whisky (the stronger the better), her 9mm Beretta, singing karaoke with the twin
› color code: #0099ff

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyDim 17 Mai - 16:00

Avalon Chambers
administrateur

Avalon Chambers

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd EmptyDim 17 Mai - 17:03

Contenu sponsorisé

- this is me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — les messages de ton vdd   — les messages de ton vdd Empty

— les messages de ton vdd
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant