AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

— dernier visionnage

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
Chicago
compte pnj

Chicago

- this is me› messages : 100 › inscription : 06/04/2020
- more about me

— dernier visionnage Empty
MessageSujet: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyLun 20 Avr - 14:47

stargate sg1 s04e13
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Moïra Coghlan
administrateur

Moïra Coghlan

- this is me› messages : 278 › inscription : 24/04/2020
› pseudo : vespertine, nawal
› âge : thirty-two (13.06); she really doesn't care much for her age apart from when her brothers remind her of their self-proclaimed maturity over her.
› status : single, absolutely not ready to mingle. likes to drive people away by showing off her gun or gang tattoos.
› address : west side, apartment #2430
› affiliation : she's been in a gang her whole life, it's only natural that she was drawn to the white amazones once she got to chicago.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: open – fitz / aengus / morgan / edmond / tc / (olivia)
› guilty pleasures: movies (especially drive), documentaries, cats, tattoos, spend time with her brothers even though they make her crazy
› color code: #669999

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyVen 24 Avr - 20:37

hotel transylvanie 2 — dernier visionnage 2979015806
Holden Fitzpatrick
administrateur

Holden Fitzpatrick

- this is me› messages : 318 › inscription : 22/04/2020
› pseudo : atlantis, manon
› âge : thirty seven, scared of getting older every year so he keeps on acting like a f-cking teenager, going all rebellious and all.
› status : divorced, he thought she was the one and in some way, she was. but their love was never strong enough, he should have known better, she was always his bestfriend but never his real wife. father of a ten y.o, tries his best with the child but doesn't really know how to be a father.
› address : #2435 south side, a two bedrooms flat so his son can come without looking too embarrassed.
› affiliation : none at least, that's what he thinks. the truth is, he is kinda related to the white amazones with his fights.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: ON/ moïra - olivia - eugenia (frankie)
› guilty pleasures: smoking way too much, boxing, spend time with the child, the job, fights, er (the tv show)
› color code: #28A62D

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptySam 25 Avr - 11:59

mrs america, s01e04
Invité
Invité

- this is me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyDim 26 Avr - 18:54

Rendez-moi ma fille.
Holden Fitzpatrick
administrateur

Holden Fitzpatrick

› âge : thirty seven, scared of getting older every year so he keeps on acting like a f-cking teenager, going all rebellious and all.
› status : divorced, he thought she was the one and in some way, she was. but their love was never strong enough, he should have known better, she was always his bestfriend but never his real wife. father of a ten y.o, tries his best with the child but doesn't really know how to be a father.
› address : #2435 south side, a two bedrooms flat so his son can come without looking too embarrassed.
› affiliation : none at least, that's what he thinks. the truth is, he is kinda related to the white amazones with his fights.
- more about me
- more about me
› guilty pleasures: smoking way too much, boxing, spend time with the child, the job, fights, er (the tv show)

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyLun 27 Avr - 22:24

stargate sg1, s05e10
Moïra Coghlan
administrateur

Moïra Coghlan

› âge : thirty-two (13.06); she really doesn't care much for her age apart from when her brothers remind her of their self-proclaimed maturity over her.
› status : single, absolutely not ready to mingle. likes to drive people away by showing off her gun or gang tattoos.
› affiliation : she's been in a gang her whole life, it's only natural that she was drawn to the white amazones once she got to chicago.
- more about me
- more about me
› guilty pleasures: movies (especially drive), documentaries, cats, tattoos, spend time with her brothers even though they make her crazy

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptySam 2 Mai - 11:35

defending jacob s01e04
Avalon Chambers
administrateur

Avalon Chambers

- this is me› messages : 307 › inscription : 25/04/2020
› pseudo : manon
› âge : soon-to-be twenty eight, can't wait to discover another decade even if it doesn't mean anything, really (09/06)
› status : engaged but it's not that simple. she never trully liked him but she's afraid of being alone at the end of the day. she can't have the one she wants, the one that makes her heart aches so she chose the first one who came. it's not fair to him but rules stand and they're not fair for her (or them).
› address : some beautiful flat she's supposed to be sharing with a wonderful flatmate she seems to be avoiding (not on purpose, though) in north side (#21)
› affiliation : none
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: off/ aengus - morgan - olivia - oisín - serena
› guilty pleasures: drama series, video games, motorcycles, old cars, military
› color code: #A44054

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptySam 2 Mai - 19:03

stargate sg-1, s06e05
Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- this is me› messages : 427 › inscription : 02/05/2020
› pseudo : cécile (murdock)
› âge : twenty-five
› status : tequilaaaa (falling in the wrong direction, blinded by his eyes)
› address : a flat in the north side she shares with a flatmate she barely sees (avalon)
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: OFF/ aengus, frankie, avalon, jo, isabela, victoria, eugenia, holden, (moïra, havva, edmond)
› guilty pleasures: pressed flowers, red wine, night walks, secondhand books, nachos
› color code: #cc9966

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyDim 3 Mai - 23:24

the greatest showman
Moïra Coghlan
administrateur

Moïra Coghlan

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyLun 4 Mai - 15:27

westworld s03e08 — dernier visionnage 3077624311 — dernier visionnage 3077624311 — dernier visionnage 3077624311
Holden Fitzpatrick
administrateur

Holden Fitzpatrick

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyMar 5 Mai - 11:31

9-1-1, s03e17 (sans smiley pour pas donner d'indice sur mon état mdrrrrrrrrrr)
Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

› address : a flat in the north side she shares with a flatmate she barely sees (avalon)
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: OFF/ aengus, frankie, avalon, jo, isabela, victoria, eugenia, holden, (moïra, havva, edmond)
› guilty pleasures: pressed flowers, red wine, night walks, secondhand books, nachos

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyMar 5 Mai - 13:15

teen wolf, s06e01
Aengus Coghlan
breathe in and out

Aengus Coghlan

- this is me› messages : 218 › inscription : 01/05/2020
› pseudo : marling.
› âge : thirty-three.
› status : the delicious taste of a bad idea.
› address : #2104 west side.
› affiliation : white amazones.
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyMar 5 Mai - 13:24

little fires everywhere 1.08 — dernier visionnage 3077624311 — dernier visionnage 3077624311 — dernier visionnage 3077624311
Moïra Coghlan
administrateur

Moïra Coghlan

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyMar 5 Mai - 16:06

Holden Fitzpatrick a écrit:
9-1-1, s03e17 (sans smiley pour pas donner d'indice sur mon état mdrrrrrrrrrr)

t'aurais pu me prévenir — dernier visionnage 2172548460 — dernier visionnage 2172548460
Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyMer 6 Mai - 13:09

hsmtmts e08
Avalon Chambers
administrateur

Avalon Chambers

› âge : soon-to-be twenty eight, can't wait to discover another decade even if it doesn't mean anything, really (09/06)
› status : engaged but it's not that simple. she never trully liked him but she's afraid of being alone at the end of the day. she can't have the one she wants, the one that makes her heart aches so she chose the first one who came. it's not fair to him but rules stand and they're not fair for her (or them).
› address : some beautiful flat she's supposed to be sharing with a wonderful flatmate she seems to be avoiding (not on purpose, though) in north side (#21)
- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyJeu 7 Mai - 18:34

@moïra coghlan sorry — dernier visionnage 2172548460 — dernier visionnage 2172548460

@olivia bloom c'est quoi cette série ???? o_o

the politician, s01e07
Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyJeu 7 Mai - 18:49

@avalon chambers ptdrrrr c'est high school musical the musical the series, ils pouvaient pas faire plus long Arrow j'avais la flemme de marquer en entier

legacies, s2e14
Aengus Coghlan
breathe in and out

Aengus Coghlan

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyJeu 7 Mai - 19:29

upload 1.06 — dernier visionnage 55072912
Holden Fitzpatrick
administrateur

Holden Fitzpatrick

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyVen 8 Mai - 12:03

the good fight, s04e04 jsp ce que les scénaristes fument pour cette saison mais alors — dernier visionnage 258445875
Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyVen 8 Mai - 12:40

b99, s6e16 (halloween heist yesssss)
Moïra Coghlan
administrateur

Moïra Coghlan

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyVen 8 Mai - 17:42

gangs of london s01e09
eeet j'sais plus quoi faire de ma vie maintenant que j'ai fini — dernier visionnage 1441592435
Avalon Chambers
administrateur

Avalon Chambers

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptySam 9 Mai - 16:31

stargate sg1, s06e13
(rip moi, le prochain épi est full sam x jack, j'vais mourir, adios)
Aengus Coghlan
breathe in and out

Aengus Coghlan

- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptySam 9 Mai - 22:59

the half of it  
Shocked ... mais je pensais pas que ce serait bien bordel de bordel — dernier visionnage 4146089014 — dernier visionnage 3077624311
Morgan Chambers
breathe in and out

Morgan Chambers

- this is me› messages : 68 › inscription : 04/05/2020
› pseudo : lovee, jessica
› âge : trente-cinq ans
› status : marié à une femme qu'il ne connait finalement pas
› affiliation : non
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay:
› guilty pleasures:
› color code:

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyDim 10 Mai - 23:12

Le château dans le ciel — dernier visionnage 2215961374
Olivia Bloom
breathe in and out

Olivia Bloom

- more about me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyDim 10 Mai - 23:29

dirty dancing, classique — dernier visionnage 4263122978
Ryder Lynch
breathe in and out

Ryder Lynch

- this is me› messages : 92 › inscription : 11/05/2020
› pseudo : cépoil again (murdock)
› âge : forty-one
› status : just sent myself a 'goodnight' text (single, obv)
› address : #2431, south side
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: (off) victoria, serena, warren, eugenia, (julia)
› guilty pleasures: fruit cocktails, dogs running to him, pretty woman (the movie)

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage EmptyLun 11 Mai - 18:08

jumanji: next level
Contenu sponsorisé

- this is me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: — dernier visionnage   — dernier visionnage Empty

— dernier visionnage
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant