AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

- to do list version #2

Holden Fitzpatrick
administrateur

Holden Fitzpatrick

- this is me› messages : 318 › inscription : 22/04/2020
› pseudo : atlantis, manon
› âge : thirty seven, scared of getting older every year so he keeps on acting like a f-cking teenager, going all rebellious and all.
› status : divorced, he thought she was the one and in some way, she was. but their love was never strong enough, he should have known better, she was always his bestfriend but never his real wife. father of a ten y.o, tries his best with the child but doesn't really know how to be a father.
› address : #2435 south side, a two bedrooms flat so his son can come without looking too embarrassed.
› affiliation : none at least, that's what he thinks. the truth is, he is kinda related to the white amazones with his fights.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay: ON/ moïra - olivia - eugenia (frankie)
› guilty pleasures: smoking way too much, boxing, spend time with the child, the job, fights, er (the tv show)
› color code: #28A62D

- to do list version #2 Empty
MessageSujet: - to do list version #2   - to do list version #2 EmptyLun 1 Juin - 9:42

- design
- couleurs
- sujets communs (2)
- rappel des rp ouverts par le staff
- rappel des liens (ceux trouvés + si besoin de nouvelles idées)
- réactions gifs
- quiz virgin at life (chat room)
- celebrity crush (games)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

- to do list version #2
Page 1 sur 1