AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

(havva) salted wound

Havva Kaplan
breathe in and out

Havva Kaplan

- this is me› messages : 24 › inscription : 15/05/2020
› pseudo : hermé
› âge : (twenty-seven) nearer the oh so frightening threshold of the 3rd decade, of a youth that slowly, is going to start fading, a prospect that fills her with regrets.
› status : (single) no time for love, not enough hours in a day; although there's him. the artist. there's also her, the activist friend. lost in between the devil & the deep blue sea, not sure which direction to follow...
› address : (west side) loft 2032 with ayla, osman: the beloved sister, brother & mum. the other two siblings, the fiercest ones, the dreamers, have taken chances elsewhere, pursuing their dreams.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay:
› guilty pleasures:
› color code:

(havva) salted wound  Empty
MessageSujet: (havva) salted wound    (havva) salted wound  EmptyVen 29 Mai - 22:45

Prénom Prénom Nom
Feat Avatar
Statut marital
Orientation sexuelle
Métier/études
Les anecdotes, tout ce qui concerne le personnage pour aiguiller les membres pour vous proposer des liens.
(♀ / ♂) Titre du lien → descriptif du lien recherché
Titre du sujet rp → feat Pseudo du partenaire rp
Pseudo à ajouter, rp de prévu
Codage par Emi Burton
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Havva Kaplan
breathe in and out

Havva Kaplan

› âge : (twenty-seven) nearer the oh so frightening threshold of the 3rd decade, of a youth that slowly, is going to start fading, a prospect that fills her with regrets.
› status : (single) no time for love, not enough hours in a day; although there's him. the artist. there's also her, the activist friend. lost in between the devil & the deep blue sea, not sure which direction to follow...
› address : (west side) loft 2032 with ayla, osman: the beloved sister, brother & mum. the other two siblings, the fiercest ones, the dreamers, have taken chances elsewhere, pursuing their dreams.
- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay:
› guilty pleasures:
› color code:

MessageSujet: Re: (havva) salted wound    (havva) salted wound  EmptyVen 29 Mai - 22:46

Girls/boys
Pseudo du personnage
Titre du lien → descriptif du lien
Pseudo du personnage
Pseudo du personnage
Codage par Emi Burton
Havva Kaplan
breathe in and out

Havva Kaplan

- more about me
- more about me
› roleplay:
› guilty pleasures:
› color code:

MessageSujet: Re: (havva) salted wound    (havva) salted wound  EmptyVen 29 Mai - 22:46

à vous (havva) salted wound  3215468957
Contenu sponsorisé

- this is me
- more about me

MessageSujet: Re: (havva) salted wound    (havva) salted wound  Empty

(havva) salted wound
Page 1 sur 1